FBI again catch Hillary: 30 new documents relating to the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack !!!

For the campaign season, Hillary Clinton has been haunted by problems concerning her criminal use of a home email server to transmit classified intelligence.

During a full criminal investigation conducted by the FBI, we’re now learning that possibly up to 30 new documents relating to the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack at the American embassy in Libya have been captured from the wiped email server.

During a full criminal investigation conducted by the FBI, we’re now learning that possibly up to 30 new documents relating to the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack at the American embassy in Libya have been captured from the wiped email server.

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton may have sent or received as many as 30 previously undisclosed emails while secretary of state about the 2012 Benghazi attack, government lawyers said Tuesday in asking a federal judge for a month to turn over potentially public records to a conservative legal group.

It is not yet known how many of those documents may be duplicates of 343 emails already made public by the State Department or contain stray references to the Sept. 11, 2012 attack in Libya that killed ambassador J. Christopher Stevens and three others, government attorneys said. The emails were recovered by the FBI in its year-long investigation of Clinton’s private email set-up as secretary from 2009 to 2013.

The bureau has turned over 14,900 recovered documents to the State Department for review and potential release.

The Justice Department closed the email investigation without criminal charges, and FBI Director James B. Comey has said investigators did not believe emails on the private server were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them, but purged through normal processes.

“At this point there are 30 potentially responsive documents” to the Benghazi matter, Justice Department attorney Robert J. Prince told U.S. District Judge Amit P. Mehta of Washington. Prince asked to have until Sept. 30 to review the emails for possible classified information which also may require reviews by agencies outside the State Department.

Source: http://www.usdailypolitic.com/