Back when Obama was President of the United States, there were rules of Mosques being off limits and off the table. But when Trump became a President he authorized air strike on a mosque in Iraq, and guess what, he wiped away all of the left ones ISIS Iraqi leadership. As the organization is falling down, this is what comes up:
The US Air Force released the names on Friday of the remaining leaders killed due to the airstrike on Al-Najjar Mosque in the northwestern part of the city:
– Abu Khalid (Saudi national).
– Sabah al-‘Anzhi (Saudi national).
– Abu ‘Azzam (Saudi national).
– Abu Hijab (Saudi national).
– Abu Siyah (Jordanian national).
– Abu Taybah (Jordanian national).
– Abu Abdul-Rahman Al-Ansari (Saudi national, commander of Jund al-Khalifa, ISIS’ elite assault troops)
Under poor weather conditions, the militants from ISIS had made a massive counter attack in the residential neighborhood of Mosul.
As the military sources claim, 9 of the ISIS members suicide bombers blew themselves up near army positions held by the Iraqi Federal Police and RRU ( Rapid Response Units)
However, the attack was considered as the jihadists couldn’t hold any longer on the neighborhoods. The group of terror and horror is quickly collapsing and falling down. Almost all of their Iraqi checkpoints are vanishing overnight in ISIS territory.